hypocrite's conscious

Boring boring blog.

Thursday, August 9, 2007

again

Gah, I hate this. Its like having to go through all of it all over again. I've had enough of this. everything seems so familiar. Even the roles of the people are the same. Only difference is that the people now go by different names. Yet again, I am the main character. It's like there's a script or something. The worst part of the whole thing is, even though it is owh-so-familiar, I still cant point out what will happen next. Maybe its just that i have a slight glimpse of hope (silly me, I know) but hey, I'm only human, I'm only a girl. Seriously, it's just back to square one AGAIN! It wouldn't be as bad if..... if.... *sigh* I don't even know what could possibly make it better. I guess I kinda have to say this


"Candice, you asked for it yourself. The only reason this is happening is cause you made it this way."

I wasn't trying to by the way. I wasn't trying to use the same script.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home