hypocrite's conscious

Boring boring blog.

Saturday, August 2, 2008

holes

okay okay, not holes la. Piercings. 3 on my left and 4 on my right. For some reasons the one on my right ear freaks ppl out. I don't know why. It DOESN'T HURT! Starting getting obsessed with it in 2006(or was it 2005?)-whatever- It's a funny story how i got my first piercing. Yes only one. Not 2. Got it when I was 5. Sister got it, I had to have it too. So there I was getting ready to pierce my ears. The lady did one side. *bang* I cried like a sobbing pig refusing to get the other side done. WHAT A BABY right? I was a kid then okay.... So I had only one piercing for 2 years until mom decided to take me back again. The second time. I DIDN'T CRY!! haha.







I'm gonna stop cheering for SPM till SPM is over. Bummer! But it's gotta be done. During cheer practice, we're not allowed to wear any sorts of jewellery. Which is why I didn't pierce my belly button. And yes, because I'm a chicken also. Can't blame me of being afraid of pain okay. And also the risk of infection and all that. Ugh... So as i was saying. I'm gonna get my belly button pierce once I stop cheer and "study" for SPM. I'm hoping mom wont go crazy and all. So perhaps i should get it pierced then tell her. *EVIL LAUGH* okay maybe not la. But that's what I did for my ears. ehehehe.

This is what it looks like now.





This is what it shall look like. (hopefully)




just cause she's damn hot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home