hypocrite's conscious

Boring boring blog.

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

cant sleep

I can't sleep, I'm bored and I have bio exams in a few hours. I'm getting hyped up la.... shit.. and trust me... That's the last thing anyone wants. So a friend suggested getting milk and since I don't have any NOW, I shall look up the net for miraculous ways of falling asleep. *dum dum dum*


So I googled "miraculous ways for falling asleep"


These are the results..


Some mambo jumbo came up and a few made me giggle... So I only took those


2. If you can't fall asleep within 20 minutes, get up and do something boring until you feel sleepy.
Sit quietly in the dark or read the warranty on your refrigerator.



warranty of the fridge? Man you've gotta be really desperate to do that huh?


do relaxation exercises.



Relaxing exercises ey? hmmm.. *raises both eyebrow repetitively*


too bad....

Aiyo.. somebody save me!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home