hypocrite's conscious

Boring boring blog.

Friday, October 10, 2008

You only believe in what you see

I hate you sometimes. The hate built up in me right now is so overwhelming that you don't know the half of it. You think that when you slam the door or when you raise your voice, you'll get what you want. You think that it'll get you the respect you want. On the contrary, it just made me realize how big of sore loser you are. Calling you a joke is an understatement. I hate arguing with you. Not because I care. It's just because it makes me see how big of a monster you are because you always have to be right and you never want to listen to anyone else but you. It's as if there's a shadow in the back of your head constantly telling you that you're right. The best part is, you don't just do it to me. You do it to everyone that you know wont run away. I don't see you doing that to the rest because you know that they can run and never come back and the thought of that kills you. Isn't that right? I hate the way you exaggerate and make people believe in the wrong thing. Don't you dare say that I'm just a kid and I don't know how to think for myself. I know for a fact that you're nothing but a voice. We both do. Why must you be this way? I'm afraid that I'll become just like you. It scares me. It's one thing to stand up for what you believe in but it's another to reject other people's opinion and hurt them. You don't see it but it doesn't mean that other people doesn't have their own truth. I'm not saying you're wrong. It's just that sometimes you gotta just shut everything down and listen. Heck I know that I'm wrong, but hey! Has it ever occurred to you that it's not just me? Everyone has to patient but there's always a limit. I tried being patient with you but it sometimes feel like you're just testing my patience waiting to see it get ripped in to shreds. Please. Just stop and listen once in a while. Don't just yell stop the moment someone tries to say something. Please don't make me hate you so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home