hypocrite's conscious

Boring boring blog.

Friday, August 10, 2007

i love you girls so much

Today is screwed up. It was problems after problems. Screw Padma. Seriously, she doesnt deserve my respect. I despise her. And she calls herself a teacher. Pfft!

And today, AGAIN. Pn.Norazlina has gain a whole new level of respect from me. She rocks!

Enough about teachers, now it's respect and credit time for my darlings,soulmates,chicas,love of my life,dearys and most importantly MY BEST FRIENDS. They've stuck to me through the best and worst of times.

They get angry when I tell them my sad case story. They tell me when I have something on my skirt. They ignore my messy room with undergarments everywhere. They understand how my parents are. They support me. They listen to me. They care for me. They laugh with me. They cry with me. They enjoy watching me annoy the crap out of Pn.Lamma-K. They get high with me on tea. They crap with me. They make lame jokes with me. They make me smile when I had a bad day. They hug me when I need it. They help me copy my work when I can't finish them in time. They ponteng with me. They protect me. They spoil me with food. They share with me. They understand me. They listen to me whine. They cam-whore with me. They slap me with the truth every once in a while. and most importantly THEY LOVE ME!!

you know who you are =)

iloveyou

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home