hypocrite's conscious

Boring boring blog.

Thursday, September 18, 2008

can't sleep. AGAIN.

You gotta be kidding me. The funny thing is I didn't even take a nap in the afternoon you know. Gosh.. at least last night I had Cecilia to torment. Today, not so much. Last night I was hyper, and today I'm just plain annoyed. It got me thinking. I miss cheer! I miss STUNTING and dancing and jumping (okay maybe not so much of that) But you get what I mean la.. I miss cheer but now I'm so bladdy karated. Don't think I can even do a proper split no more. Argh gotta RE-TRAIN everything from scratch. So annoying. And it's not like I'm super strong or am super light. Gotta train my balances and jumps and stunts and dance! Thinking about it alone is annoying enough. Bah! I have Chem in 4 hours and I don't know nuts. I HATE CHEMISTRY. Bio is okay la... But hard to score. My life sucks at this point. To make matters worse, the bladdy people that owe me money is delaying my pay AGAIN. For like the what? The millionth time?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home