hypocrite's conscious

Boring boring blog.

Saturday, October 11, 2008

so much things to blog about...

Went shopping today! Yay! Unfortunately there's still many things I want which I haven't gotten. Like the Nike shoe I absolutely love. It's nice and and simple with the Nike print on the side on a white shoe and I really like the colour. It's a soft baby blue. Today, I saw the same model but PURPLE! *gasp* I went crazy!!! BUT no money.ISH-NESS !! I also need a handbag which is smaller since my Roxy one is kinda old and ugly looking. And today, I saw a really cute grey cap at Puma and frankly, it's not that expensive for a Puma. I also need flats which I can't find another one which looks half as good as the ones I saw with Rachel long ago. And I absolutely need to get a camera case and get my camera a screen protector.Owh you know, today I went into Bata and I saw the cutest pair of shoes. It looks like a normal Converse but the colour was absolutely adorable! Not expensive too but they didn't have my size. Curse you small feet!! Okay okay... enough about my never ending shopping list (hehe yes, I happen to know)

Today-kan, Zamil came and picked me up and we headed off to The Curve to get his guinea pig. However we spent most of the time looking for things I needed to get since I'm sobladdy picky. I'm sorry!

First we gotta makan!!


The pretty set of key chains he had given to him by his sister.

Then I discovered a yummy-licious lemonade sold at Cineleisure. It's really good.



Soon after, I got shades!!!! Yay!! I know what you're thinking okay... Doesn't Candice already have like 3 pairs already? Well yes and no okay.. I kinda broke one of it from the previous trip toPangkor.

First of all you have got to see the rejects! hahaha


Zamil...

Me.. haha



And this is it!
It's exactly how I want it. Big shades and with thin temples.





After that I got a bottle of limited edition perfume which smells so so yummy-licious!! Tada~




Apple Blossom!!


The old bottle and the new bottle.... =)


Then we discovered something really cool! Topless slippers!! It's at The Curve and well u simply stick the slipper on your foot and you're good to go. Cool huh.


And that's how you wear it.


The different designs


Then we went to the pet shop and we saw a hyper koo koo hamster doing backflips! haha.. Damn funny, cute and stupid at the same time..





The rest are just fishes..



This fish is damn cute. It's purple and yellow with a very distinctive line seperating the colours.
I call it CELUP. HAHA




Then on the way back to the car, a guy walks up to Zamil and in the most polite manner, he greets Zam, offers a little booklet to him and smiles. Then when we looked at it...... WE BURST INTO LAUGHTER. Atleast I did. See for yourself... hahaha

It would have been funnier if you were there. We spent like 10 mins talking about it. HAHA.


Soon after, we headed to OU hoping to find the Bata shoes I saw in curve but we couldn't find it. So these are photo's of us (mainly me) cam-whoring in the car..













Half way there, somewhere in Subang, we saw this bike. hahaha SO COOL! haha. The plate says CAR. Get it?? haha. I know I'm lame and lifeless ok..


Owh and just to complete the collection, this is apple juice with the receipt stuck on it but this time without anything else since I didn't go with that fella..

Wanna see my passport size photo? haha. I took a photo of my photo.. ahaha


btw. Serena C is butt ugly. And yes I saw her in person. Twice.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home