hypocrite's conscious

Boring boring blog.

Thursday, February 5, 2009

blogging = boring

I'm sorry if I've offended you in any way because of the title. I guess it only applies to people like me but that does NOT give you the advantages of trashing me or what I'm about to blog because of that okay! (yes I actually do know people who are that self centered) For now I just can't find it in myself to blog anymore. I mean do I really want to put myself through typing a bunch of stuff, waiting for photos to upload, ..... Hmm.. I was hoping to have more stuff to babble about but I guess that's pretty much all the downsides there is but I really do hate waiting for photos to upload okay especially when you've got loads of photos to upload. Okay as I was saying, do I really want to put myself through all that trouble just for a blog that nobody reads?


NO.


It was much more fun when it was new and all but I guess blogging is like milk. It gets sour. Sorry I'm at a blogger's stump right now. Can't even figure out proper words to tie up to a sentence. So yes. With this, I bid you goodbye. Maybe if I suddenly feel an itch in my finger that can only be scratched by blogging, I will. (that was lame I know. Don't like it? Bite me why don't you?) Until then, toodles to people who don't read my blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home