hypocrite's conscious

Boring boring blog.

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Bappy Hirthday Yen Tung.

Today is YT's Hirthday and also my last day of tuition. Yay! So that's an excuse to cam-slut.
First of all...pictures with the Birthday boy..


The card we got him..

The words we gave him...


The so called presents.. haha
Before he got the presents..



Candid shot after he got the pressie..

Now pose! Not Blink!
Much better...

Now... pictures of me and chel cam slutting. muahaha..
But first.. my cheesy fingers. haha


Okay now we pose..

See what my face looks like when u make me study?

She's squashing me..

The neckless me.. haha

Me and Chel's fingers..




The very cute digi candy box...

A candid shot of KJ which looks very nice btw! haha




Nashriq. haha

The hot Zaidi.. who's not so hot in this photo..


Please don't kill me KJ.

That's KJ's singer btw and Chel's hand covering his face

PictureS of the day... haha..Look at my pretty long nails. Tee hee x)
And Dolly loves me..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home