hypocrite's conscious

Boring boring blog.

Sunday, July 20, 2008

the rest of the photos




mommy!!

sister in law, mom and me

hahahah!

so sue me!


ehehe

jacqueline, jasmine, jay, candice and jenny.
shit! i'm the only c.

roland

waves look awesome.



thats me btw

my pretty hair.


scene



ignore the fatness


he found his true love...


swing swing swing!

jay was the only one who could stand there without hitting her head. haha

roland... trying to be strong?

the lion thingy.

our pearl drinks.

the beach and temple.

from left jay, roland, aunt kim, me and mom

the cat we saw. thought it was interesting cause it's tail looked like it
got dipped in black ink

the tortoise

mini great wall of china

the temple

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home