hypocrite's conscious

Boring boring blog.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

the buzz on the whole NS issue

I didnt get NS! phew! Ok Ok.. I must admit that I will enjoy NS and it could be extremely fun and all but I really dont wanna waste 3 months just like that. In addition,I also do not wanna :

1.get tanned.

2.wake up early in the morning.

3.march.

4.miss 3 months of cheer practice.

5.sleep in a bed that's not mine. God knows who slept there and what they did.


6.and also because the stories of NS freaks me out.

example-
1. My cousin who went for NS came back 2 weeks after NS because he lost his voice and until now, he can't talk. I mean it just be right for ME to loose my voice! Yes, I know. A lot of people will be happy from the silence they get but I will loose my mind not being able to talk! It's just torture!!


2. My cousin's roommate passed away in NS. (don't know why-they are keeping it a secret)

3.And all the spooky stuff people tell me.




although shooting a gun will be fun. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home