hypocrite's conscious

Boring boring blog.

Thursday, September 25, 2008

I FEEL SO LOVED!

I FEEL SO LOVED! If you don't know, my birthday is tomorrow! So what happened was me and my friends are planning out go out on tomorrow (26092008) That day will be dedicated to purely to ice skating only. Weeee~ Can't wait. And on Sat we're gonna go somewhere (don't know where) Just to have fun la... When I told my mom just now, she was like "What?! I planned a dinner and told everyone and you plan something else?!" and I said "Well you didn't tell ME" then she said "it's suppose to be a surprise!" and I kept quiet. So you see, I'm kinda torn. Then I asked her, "Where will the dinner be at?" She said "Italiannis" (that how you spell it?) and I was soooooo happy. HEHE. She remembered me saying that I loved the food there. So I asked her which italiannis does she plan to go to and what time then she said 7pm at Subang. I thought GREAT! all in one place. Fuh! problem solved. After that, Mel msgd me saying that her mom can fetch us there instead of us taking the cab. Yay! I FEEL SO LOVED! AW YEA! haha. And on sunday I'm going for my amali thingy. Argh so much to get done. FYI tomorrow is the last day of trials! yay! Now I'm off to watch THE NANNY!

I wonder if there's anyone else that remembers? Will you celebrate with me?



I cannot wait for tomorrow!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home