hypocrite's conscious

Boring boring blog.

Monday, October 13, 2008

A bunch of post mixed up all together...

October 12th
Went for IT. Don't ask! All in all it wasn't such a good day but nonetheless, there were some really nice and sweet moments. Thanks Kit, Zam and Sam. Notice how all the names are only three letters? Haha. Kit came all the way from Puchong to see me in Pavilion bladdy early in the morning. I'm sorry, I forgot you moved. I owe you big time okay? And yes I will stick to my promises k? *wink* And thanks again for the J.Co doughnuts as well as the super sweet things you do for me like waiting with me till I got in the car and the sweet msg you sent *melts* It sounded so caring (haha) . As for Zam I really don't know what to say since I didn't spend much time with him, only a ride to Sentral and since I was in a bad-ish mood, I was kinda quiet. I'm sorry. As for Sam, I am so so sorry. I really don't know how many more times am I gonna say this. But yea, I feel so bad. Anyways, will make it up to you real soon k? *wink* See! It was a kinda sucky day... Overall rating for the day, I give it a 6 since there were some nice things *grins*

Park royal hotel..


Kit and I


Yummy-ness

October 13th
Slept since 8pm cause I was really tired from the day before since I gotta wake up bladdy early in the morning to get to KL till 6am cause mom was throwing bombs at my indestructible door till I yelled "No school today" *groan* Then I continued sleeping. Tiba-tiba, around 8am i think..Rachel/Cecilia (I can't remember things when I am half awake) called and remind me about our practice for our performance and I said something like "I can't cause no transport" and da da da I went back to sleep. 12.30, Rachel called my house phone, *groans* I gotta get out of bed, wrap the myself around the comforter and go outside to answer the phone. She asked if I wanted to go for performance practice if her mom could fetch and so I said OK. So her mom picked me up and got to her house and the rest shall be explained through photos. Btw, I think that Rachel's expression when she saw me was damn cute cause her eyes lit up and she had the biggest smile. So cute... Had all the fun in the world editing song lyrics...


The walk there......

My dessert.. yummy!


Edmond's new pretty cam which isn't really expensive btw... Ish-ness

CC and I... I look horrible here but my goodness would you look at the size of her eyes!!

Jihn Shuan and his Pokemon cards. HAHAHA!


Mel and CC singing some ancient song..

Kai Jin... Future guitarist of the year *wink*


Rachel is mad... ignore her.. haha


Chel, Mel and CC



Edmond....


I think this is so stupid....


KJ and JS and no they're not gay....
They were trying to get JS out of the room...



Rainbow!! =)

Overall rating for today, 7 cause there was the long walk under the burning hot sun and also tuition.




Tomorrow is going to be a long day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home