hypocrite's conscious

Boring boring blog.

Saturday, August 16, 2008

A dose of Justin

No. Unfortunately, it's not JT but it's JL. He's a chinese singer whom I think is ok before and now, he's beyond ok. One thing I realized about Malaysian fans. They suck. Even the "fans club" seemed unsupportive. It's just sad la. tsk tsk.So I went with Melody, Cecilia and Chel. And to state the obvious, we all went cause of Melody since she's absolutely in love with him. The amount of pictures we took can drown someone I tell you! haha. But I'm too lazy la. So I'll just post a few.




The four of us.
From left, Chel, Ceci, Mel and me.


Melody going mad over Justin



Chel and I


Proof of Mel getting close. haha


Here's the man that makes Mel go crazy.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home