hypocrite's conscious

Boring boring blog.

Thursday, August 14, 2008

The things we do



I never go school nowadays and when I do, we have loads of fun. Probably as much fun as recess after 5 bladdy continuous periods of BM with Pn.Hamidah or something. (OMG! I'm taking on the habit of Andrew Leci on the way he describe things-he's an amazing writer btw) Okay I take that back. Recess is not that fun and is nothing compared to what bollocks like us do. By the way, did you know that bollocks also meant testicles. NO JOKE. Anyway coming back to the videos we took the last time I went to school. Call it lame, dumb, idiotic, nonsense or uncivilised. I don't care.




Just in case you're wondering who is this Hamidah of which I speak of.


And Andrew's book. He has 53 cats btw. None of which are real =)


The videos.







This is what happens when Melody loves a girl too much.







Words I've learnt in school recently.


-"Yenake Tamil teriyat"- I can't speak Tamil.

-Can't remember the rest. Will update when I do.

1 Comments:

Blogger Priscilla Wong said...

I see my book =)
and wat a video xD

August 14, 2008 at 8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home