hypocrite's conscious

Boring boring blog.

Sunday, September 28, 2008

bappy hirthday to me

It was sort of a roller coaster ride on that day. I was actually thinking twice of posting up anything about it. But we shall ignore the sad part and just stick to the good ones aite? To Chel, Mel, Kj, Yt and of course Kevin. Thank you so much for making it memorable. I had so much fun, laughter and not forgetting SURPRISES. From skating to pool and everything in between. Thanks for the gifts AND YES I LOVE IT! Aiswarya couldn't make it but she did make it up by baking me a homemade chocolate cake. She had it for her birthday once and remember me telling her how much I loved it so she got it for me. All of you have been with me through tebal and nipis and I love all you ppl till death. Not forgetting as well, Sam who came immediately when I called him. (the gang had to leave early and my family wasn't there yet) He is such a sweetheart. Now pictures shall do the talking.


The cake from Aiswarya! CHOCOLATE! Homemade!

The cake is in there!! Thx Aiswarya. I heart you.


And this WAS the cake, so beautiful and untouched.
Well that's all history now. =)



To explain exactly how delicious the cake was, this is our expressions to let you have a rough idea.



Pictures in pyramid.


Mel and I.


YT, Me, Mel, KJ and Chel.

Yt, Kj, Kevin, Mel and Chel.





Just us friends

OCAD

The boys and I


The girls.
A chapter Mel and Chel









Earthquaking Mel and Chel
Because it caught our attention
Cause Mel was the only one that fits the height.

Silly girl. So cute!


And that's me.
POOL.
Kevin

Mel and Kevin

Chel and I


Me and Mel
Kj teaching Chel

Chel's shot

Kj taking an aim while Mel laughs

Mel acting stupid

The gang had to leave early so Sam and I met up for Starbucks.



Our drinks.


Later that night, I met up with the family and headed for Italiannies. Yea baby!


Pizza.


Grilled chicken



Cake? haha


Italiannies? haha




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home