hypocrite's conscious

Boring boring blog.

Monday, September 29, 2008

My baby

My Dolly was sick. =( But nothing cheese and ice cubes can't fix. Now as I'm typing this, she's
sleeping in front of my door. Every morning, she waits for me there and I find it so precious. Occasionally, she knocks on my door too. How? She scratches herself with her foot and bangs on the door. haha. It sounds like someone is really knocking on my door with a fist but once I look under the door and see her fur I'd know it's her. Just now she had hiccups and boy was it cute! It sounded like bubbles popping. Seriously! No joke! And I just love the way she sits in front of you and look at you with her cute puppy dog eyes when you're eating something. I can't stand the way she runs up the stairs. It's so adorable the way she kicks with her back leg just like a little bunny. It just makes you wanna pick her up and cuddle her so badly. Whenever she finishes her "business" in the toilet, she runs out and dances in front of me cause she knows she's going to get her treats. I really don't know what am I gonna do if anything is going to happen to her. I love my baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home