hypocrite's conscious

Boring boring blog.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Just the four of us...

We wanted to get some clothes for our Form 5 farewell dinner. Not cause we didn't have anything to wear but because the stupiak school insist that we wear something formal, no jeans or anything MENJOLOK MATA. Right now, I feel like JOLOK-ing their mata for making up this stupid thing and not allowing us to wear anything sleeveless. It's ridiculous. That's all I have to say.


We ate at chicken rice shop.. Yummy..



My Dessert

Pai Tee!! Yay

Taugeh HAHA

Yummy BBQ chicken..

My ball....? Haha
You can get this for free if it rains so we did...

Our balls... =)

Quick Mel!! The rain is getting heavier...

She's happy with her ball....

Opening the BALL.

Mel

Mel trying to get the coat on...

The out of focus but very happy Rachel....


On the sidewalk....


We didn't manage to get anything for the dinner but I did get something that got me really broke......
But who said I'm upset about it?


Remember in my previous post I said I wanted a handbag??? I do now... *smirks*

The shiny tag....
The bag that my bag is in...

And hello gorgeous!!
It looks really simple and all I know but that's exactly how I like
my bag...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home