hypocrite's conscious

Boring boring blog.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

KJ....


Silly KJ edited this photo of me.. *grumble* But I must admit it is kinda funny.. This photo is actually very old. If you look properly, you can even still see the bruises I got from cheer. Man I miss cheer. After SPM. I keep telling myself. Man I'm just gonna fly and break away once SPM is over. Watch me spread my wings and disappear. Muahaha. I have a list of things I wanna do and another list of things on what to shop for *wink* haha. Hurry December for you shall be the month of my year. I just can't wait for Christmas. Can't wait to shop. Can't wait to meet up with old friends (so many!) Can't wait to go back to cheer. Can't wait to sign up for a dance class. Can't wait to meet up with everyone who will be coming back from Aussie, New Zealand, England and so much more. All you people who flew away to study.. Man I miss you guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home