hypocrite's conscious

Boring boring blog.

Thursday, October 16, 2008

I'm in deep trouble....

Owh snap! Performance is tomorrow and I still haven't got all my word right. Shyte! I have to memorise the lyrics and the speech. Owh no... This reminds me so much of the Public Speaking competition. x) DON'T WORRY EVERYBODY. I'LL GET IT DONE.. I hope... I had driving lessons today and this time I'm not as dumb cause I used sunblock! hehehe.. So despite the fact that I look like a roasted pork now, at least I'm not burnt. I found out that driving up the hill isn't as bad as Kai Jin said it would be. You just gotta listen to the engine or feel as if the car just sat. haha.. Now pictures today.. So sad. Well I gotta get back to practice. One more thing....




RACHEL LOOKS EVEN MORE AMAZING THAN SHE DID BEFORE NOW THAT HER BRACES ARE OFF! AND NO. YOU CANNOT MAKE A MOVE ON HER. SHE'S MINE. HAHAHA


will upload picture when I find out who stole my card reader..


In the mean time,take a look at this...

This is what Samsons look like. (We're singing their song)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home