hypocrite's conscious

Boring boring blog.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

my room...

good news-
I decorated my door AGAIN. Since the last time I did was 2 years ago and I took it down soon after because it was... ugly. haha.Well this time isn't any much better but I'm just happy that all the little cute adorable thingys have a place to be at. At least now they're not concealed in a box. However, I'm not sure how long it's gonna last cause I just placed it up there with sticky tacks. Note to self. Don't slam door.hahaha.Here's the pictures..







Bad news-
Two of my room lights went out. Why? Why I ask?! Is my room just not meant to be lit? Okay okay. I know I'm acting too dramatic. But hey! My room is dark. And I don't like darkness especially after watching horror movies. Me watching horror movies. haha. Well I hid behind my Roller Coaster Snack packet the whole time. Hahaha.. I cannot watch horror movies. I'm a coward. I admit it! haha. I can only watch horror movies with one person. Gosh.. Old memories coming back weih! haha.

By the way, the tiny lil words there say.
" Lights that went out.. Damn it.. "
Whaaat! I know what you're thinking okay..
Hey it's not my fault I'm no good at computer thingys ok.. I'm technologically challenged =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home