hypocrite's conscious

Boring boring blog.

Monday, November 3, 2008

My amazing weekend


I had an INCREDIBLE weekend!! I went to sleepover Michelle's place. (Rachel's sister) Boy! I had so much fun! So what happen was we went there on a Saturday night but we went to Ikea first cause Michelle wanted to get some things for her apartment. Chel and I got lil toys. haha..Then we went to her house only to go out makan at a very nice food court and then went home and watched DVD till so late that we couldn't keep our eye lids open. So, yes.. you guessed it, we slept. Next morning, we woke up around 11 am and went SWIMMING!! We had so so so much fun. Gosh! I don't know where to begin. We were taking photos, doing stunts, tumbling into the water, swimming laps, cannonballing. haha (is that even a word?) So all in all, we had a lot of fun. It even rained!! Have you any idea what it feels like to swim in the rain? It's amazing! Well we weren't suppose to that for our safety and all. But heck! We weren't suppose to do half the things we did! Haha. We were kinda scared too.. Man we had so much fun! After swimming, we went to IOI mall and I got a top. Yay! And that's pretty much it but throughout the whole time, we were laughing. So there, that's solid proof that we had fun..


The toys we got... How cute!?




Michelle's duckies. She works at Digi.



The apartment's view..


She lives on the tenth floor. It's a looooong way down.. *gulp*

The fun we had swimming!



Owh and Chel found this. A four leaf clover. How lucky!
Then it started to rain and we had even more fun....see the raindrops?

Rachel did a heel stretch..
Rachel did a roundoff into the pool
And I jumped in! Please ignore my fat butt...
I did do a roundoff and a sort of front handspring but no photos.


Eventually, the rain stopped.. And this is how the place looks like.


Eating at Wendy's


The girl's ordering..
Yummy!



Michelle and Rachel. Don't they look exactly alike!!
Owh and my top. Hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home